April 2021 Vol #71 - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 70 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your March 2021 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the April 2021 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the April 2021 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 70 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE
- Monthly Affirmation
- A Coven Connection Ritual
- The Magic of Gnomes
- A Review of Great Goddesses: Life Lessons from Myths and Monsters
- Tourmalated Quartz
- The Craft: Legacy Review
- The Family Coven
- Misinformation & the Need to Be an “Expert”
- ENERGY TRAPS: SPIRITUAL SPRING CLEANING
- Witch's Pie
- Raising Little Witchlings: A Spiritual Start
- A MAGICAL MEDITATION LOVING KINDNESS
- The Hexen of Walpurgisnacht
- SPELL TO STRENGTHEN A COVEN
- THE DEVIL’S ADVOCATE PART 2
- The Weaver’s Wish ~ A Weaving Spell
- Intuitive Reading Guide
- Cult Party NYC
- Methods to Build Self-Awareness
- A Review of Circle of Three by Isobel Bird
- Digital Covens
- Coven Tarot Spread
- April Astrology
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.