August 2020 Vol #63 - Witch Way Magazine- Issue - Digital Issue
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM/INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This 84 page Digital Witch Magazine features curated articles about witch culture, craft, and daily life so your July 2020 issue will help you explore traditions and techniques from a spirited new perspective, enabling you to grow and expand your knowledge base.
With 25-30 helpful articles per issue this is available in single page and spread format that will be easy to read on your tablet, phone or desktop! Sit back and relax with a cup of coffee as you enjoy, learn, discover, and inspire new passions within your craft!
- PDF of the July 2020 issue (spread format for easy desktop reading.)
- PDF of the July 2020 issue (single page format ideal for tablet and mobile reading)
- 8x10in size PDF
- 84 pages
- 25-30 Witch Articles
- Spread and Spread format available
- Diverse group of contributors
- Articles on witch daily life, techniques, and craft from different perspectives.
HOW TO PURCHASE
1.) Add to cart and complete purchase.
2.) You will receive an email with your downloads
3.) Open in device and enjoy!
- For help on working with PDFs in specific devices see the FAQ section or message me.
ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE
Non-Editor's Letter - Hope
The Healing Stone
Ancient Sumerian Magic
Summer Sea Magic
Are Alternative Medicines Witchy?
Garden Sigil Magic
Deep Sleep Mist
Ridden by Ghosts
Witching in the Workplace
Love in the Time of Dystopia Part 3
Manannán mac Lir
Reconciliation with Mainstream Religion
Summertime: Balancing Ritual Bath
Raising Little Witchlings
Magic of Marie Laveau
Water in Folk Magic
Psychic Empowerment Spread
Spells and rituals are for entertainment purposes only, Witch Way does not guarantee the outcome of any spell-work obtained from our magazines. This magazine is recommended for ages 18 and older. Editor is an ordained reverend.